CONDITIONS OF SALE
1) APPLICABLE LEGISLATION: at the close of sales, legislation of Italian law relating to buying and selling applies
2) WARRANTY: all goods are covered by the statutory warranty. The warranty is limited to free supply and replacement, at the headquarters of the seller, of products or parts found to be defective. It is expressly forbidden for the buyer to claim damages and/or revoke the contract for the reason of defects. Disputes relating to the lack of compliance or defects of printed fabric will not be accepted if, when ordering, the buyer has not provided specific instructions of the pantone (colour) required or has not approved a specific sample. The warranty in relation to the accuracy of graphics of the product is granted only in the case that Jump Sinergy SRL has directly provided the graphics prototype; in this case, the graphic design is the intellectual property of Jump Sinergy SRL. However, the warranty will not be granted for the graphic design if it is provided by the customer, and Jump Sinergy SRL is required to reproduce this graphic design
3) DEFECTS COMPLAINTS: any defects must be reported to the seller exclusively by registered post with receipt, in terms indicated by art. 1495 of the Italian Civil Code
4) SOLVE ET REPETE: any buyer that delays or suspends payment loses the right to make any complaint in relation to supply; any action or exception, even formulated by legal professionals, will be invalid as long as the purchaser does not demonstrate the complete payment of the supply by means of a release receipt issued by the seller
5) WITHDRAWAL OF THE SELLER: until the full balance of the supply is paid, the seller will have the right to terminate the contract at any time, at its discretion, with no right of the buyer of claim compensation and / or damages whatsoever
6) DELIVERY: the goods are shipped at the buyer’s own risk
7) JURISDICTION: for any dispute regarding the validity, execution and interpretation of the contract of sale, the parties establish Verona as the Court of exclusive jurisdiction
8) CONSUMER CODE AND RETURNS POLICY: the consumer has the right to terminate the contract within 14 days of receipt of goods; the right of withdrawal from the agreement is permitted with the sending, within the specified period, of a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address: Via Vasco De Gama, 5 – 37053 Cerea (VR). With regard to the returns procedure, the product, in its original packaging, must be placed into special packaging, in order to avoid damage or alterations during transport. Shipping must be made within 14 days to the following address: Via Vasco De Gama, 5 – 37053 Cerea (VR). The seller reserves the right to refuse any products shipped in any way that does not adhere to the rules described above, or if the product arrives damaged or in a condition that makes it impossible to resell as new. The costs of return of the product are paid by the buyer.
Information on the processing of data pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 This page describes how the site www.gazeboflash.it is managed with regard to the processing of personal data of its users. This information is provided, also pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (and subsequent amendments) only for the site www.gazeboflash.it and not for other websites that may be accessed by the user through links available on this site.
Types of data processed and purposes of related processing.
9.1) Navigation data While browsing the site, the computer systems and software procedures that govern the operation of the site collect some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Examples of this type of data are the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code that indicates the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other information related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. The above data, although not in itself attributable to identified users, could allow the identification of the users to which it refers through reprocessing with data held by third parties. However, it is used by the Data Controller for the sole purpose of processing anonymous statistics on the site’s consultation and checking the correct functioning of the website and is deleted immediately after processing. This data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. Apart from in this situation, as a rule it is kept for no more than seven days.
9.2) Data provided voluntarily by the user The collection of personal data of users can be done voluntarily, by sending emails to the addresses listed on the site or by sending electronic forms present on the site by users (requests for information / quotes and subscription to the newsletter). Sending emails involves the collection, by the Owner, of the sender’s email address, necessary to respond to the request, as well as any other personal data contained in the communication. Personal data collected through this method will be used by the Data Controller for the sole purpose of replying to the email received and for any subsequent related communications.
The sending of electronic forms for requests for information / quotes involves the collection of personal data included in the form itself. Personal data collected through this method will only be used to respond to the request for information received and for any subsequent related communications. The sending of the electronic form to register for the Newsletter involves, following consent, the collection of personal data included in the form, of which “name” and “email” are necessary to join the service. Personal data collected through this method will be used in order to keep the user informed about activities, promotions, news regarding the products of Jump Sinergy SRL.
9.4) Optional supply of data Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data in the request forms. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
9.5) Optional supply of data Personal data is processed with manual and automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access to it.
Data controller Consultation of the site may entail the processing of data relating to identified or identifiable users. The owner of data processing is Jump Sinergy SRL Via Vasco De Gama, 5 37053 Cerea – Verona Partita IVA (VAT Number) 03303350239
Rights of interested parties Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (and subsequent amendments), the users to whom the personal data refers have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, also to verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction. According to the same article, users also have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, its processing.
Requests should be sent to